Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 Facts About Me ;- )


Hye there! After last's post, I feel like I want to tell something that most everybody does not know about me. It is very rare for me to reveal up relating myself to outsiders. But I will tell you honestly and just get ready be shocked. haha. Here there are:-

I like Spongebob
I really enjoy watch this cartoon program. Spongebob acts as the main character. His best friend is Patrick. Both of these buddies are really funny when they get along together. I like the way when they make poke fun with each other. Because it will be always ended with amusing or even sometimes in chaos condition. I think their behaviors are same like me in the way I bring myself in daily life.

Asthmatic
I will have difficulty to breath especially during chill atmosphere. As I was young, I used to be attacked with this illness. At that time my condition was so chronic and my parents had buy to a machine for asthma to regulate it. I depended on that machine until I was in standard 3. By now, I just use my inhaler only. I always bring this thing with me. Even during the time when I go to sports.

Left- Handed
I play football and kicking with my right leg. But when it comes to use stationery, I will use my left hand side. It such unbalance right? It makes me wonder. But I am still grateful towards my creature for who I am. Reverse back about my hand. Most people say that this kind of person is quite good in calculation. But I do not think I inherit that kind of ability.

Phobia to high place
If you have intention to tease me, frankly I begging. Please do not bring me to that kind of place! I cannot stand on my own feet if that happens. Because I will feel dizzy when I look down from high place. I do not know what the reason behind this. But it is not mere only something can bring fearsome to me, but it even also happen to you. Right?

Love natures
To me I prefer the kampong or village environment. Because from there I can look at many good sceneries compared than urban. I have a dream to own a house on an island. I will reside at that island to enjoy my life. I want live up my life to fullest with these sort of activities like hiking, scuba swimming, jungle trekking and else. As long it is nearer with natures. I will love it.

Love drawing
I like to draw during my leisure time. If I am at home, I will surely do this activity. I prefer to sketch face portrait and cartoon. Maybe I am not such a gifted drawer, but I do love much this activity. Right now I am learning how to mix up the colour of pastels into together from internet and books. It may take time to mastership it. But I do not mind.

Hard to be woken up from sleep
This is what I just heard from my mum and friends when they try to wake me. They said that I sleep like I really unconscious what is happening around me. For my roommates, they will know how hard to wake me from sleep. Even sometimes if I put alarm on the hand phone, I am still unable to wake up on the time especially in the morning.

Hot Temper Sometimes
But for this time around, I have managed to control myself from being that person. I learned this self-calmness from one book that is good in educating people how to overcome this bad manner. So do not try to provoke me. Because my mood can immediately swing and I do not know what will happen if I am angry.

I am a simple minded person
If other people going to say a bad thing about me. Care of what I about that? I just do what I want to do. I just wear only simple cloths. I am not choosy when it comes to choose foods. I will eat everything. I make friends with everyone. This is because I lead my life in simple way.

My Impression
If you want to be my friend, please do not try to impress with me your own phony stories. I do not like someone who really like to make self- confessed that he/she is better than anyone else. Always keep yourself humbling. Because when we take a look at some people face expressions and hear what their says, we sometimes can trace what they think in mind based on our instincts. Is it such a good thing if I assume you as a liar or publicity seeker?

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. I didn't know that your asthma is THAT serious. Thanks for posting this entry.

    ReplyDelete