Sunday, August 2, 2009

Being A Senior

Hello everyone! My assignment for this week is about what I feel when being as a senior. My definition towards being a senior is that you are already experienced and will be respected by your juniors. It may sound quiet simple perception. But I want to admit, that is what I always assume in my mind.

Talking about seniority. I seem do not realise for this semester that I am in part 3. Wow! I am so impressed with myself. Time has passed so fast without giving me the opportunity to think that I have to change to be more matured person. Why I said that? Because sometimes I will behave childish in front of anybody. So it's time for me to change be someone good to my juniors.

Actually I do not mind with my status. Hey! Do not get misunderstood with that statement. What I am trying to convey is- I like to treat anybody regardless of age as my friend. Without any ridiculous rules, this can make the relationship between me and juniors goes smoothly without barriers.

At first time I entered college during registeration's day, I was greeted by many unfamiliar faces. In my mind kept playing that these boys might be from the fresh or new intake students. They greeted me by calling me " abang". But that is not something I want to emphasize on. There got a few of them volunteerly offered themselves to carry my bags and stuffs to my room. What a surprise! I politely rejected their offer. I did not want to misuse my status for my own benefit.

As the age gap between us is slightly narrow. So there's no point for me to make myself look more superior than them. I prefer more to culture of respecting each other. I do not like they call me as "abang". I like they call me by my name. What ever I have written from early- I still like my status as senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment